CES Career Connections Newsletter
We regularly hear from first- and second-year students that they will “think about career issues closer to graduation.”
Paradoxically, seniors and recent alumni tell us that they wish they’d started thinking about these issues earlier, or wish someone had required them to take small steps along the way.
It’s never too soon to consider your interests and explore career paths, gain experience, and hone skills.
We can’t make you explore career options that match your personality, or force your to seek guidance on crafting the perfect resume… but we are willing to nudge you in that direction!
The Career and Employment Services (CES) Career Connections (C3) newsletter is delivered throughout the year to your pugetsound.edu mailbox. C3 is a brief but regular dose of friendly nudging for you to take advantage of career-related resources, events, and opportunities. Here’s a sampling:
- Career Development Month: Everyone has to start somewhere!
- Hey Loggers! CES is here for you!
- Seniors: CES is here for you, even after the caps fly!
- Wondering what to do with your life?
- Celebrate Career Development Month + Get ready for spring!
Beyond the C3, look for:
- Messages from CES career advisors and from recruiters (via Handshake) about time-sensitive events and opportunities.
- Monthly Memos that highlight content curated for you by CES advisors and sent via CES.PugetSound.edu. Would you rather receive a Weekly Wrap-up or a Daily Dose of career content? Adjust your subscription preferences here.
Perusing the C3 is an easy way to stay in the loop about campus resources, events, and opportunities that support students’ career development. We invite you to subscribe.